Why you should attend ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week
Renewable Energy Asia
ASEAN's Largest Renewable Energy Technology Exhibition and Conference.
Focuses on the latest Renewable Energy programs, trends and development, including green energy opportunities for entrepreneurs.
The show highlights Renewable Energy sources and the latest technology in this area. Wind & Solar Power are among the many systems & programs featured along with Thermal and Waste-to-energy, Hydo-powered programs, Bio-mass and other green technology also covered. Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Clinics staffed by experts are conducted at the show.
Energy Efficiency Expo
International Energy Efficiency Technology Exhibition and Conference
The easiest and most cost effective ways to combat climate change, clean the air we breathe, improve the competitiveness of our businesses and reduce energy costs for consumers.
Energy Efficiency (EE) has become universally recognized as one of the most cost-effective ways of achieving energy security, addressing climate change and promoting competitiveness. ASEAN presents an increasing number of market opportunities for suppliers of Energy Efficiency technologies, products and services. Potential improvements in Energy Efficiency exist in all economies across all sectors; domestically, in factories, office buildings, airports, shopping malls, hospitals, power plants, and more.
Entech Pollutec Asia
International Exhibition of Environmental Protection and Pollution Control Technology.
The show features a wide variety of the latest pollution control technology and equipment. There is strong demand here because of the major industrial growth now taking place in South East Asia.
Many environmental sectors are covered including Waste-to-energy which features technology required in many areas. The latest pollution eliminating systems along with other environmental technology is also on display. A special Business Matchmaking program will set up appointments between exhibitors and suppliers at the event. Major Seminars and Conferences are also featured throughout the exhibition.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE ASIA
Thailand's only Specialized International Electric Vehicle Exhibition and Conference.
The show will help to create a network of integrated development for electric vehicle and also a platform for industry experts to share knowledge on the technologies, innovations and sciences behind electric vehicle from Thailand and abroad.
Electric Vehicle Asia will bring about new opportunities for companies to showcase manufacturing solutions, technology and infrastructure related to efficient power conversion systems. This includes electrical power-trains and components, battery management systems, monitoring & control equipment and charging stations. The Thai EV Industry is fully supported by the government which includes the Petroleum Authority of Thailand, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand and the Ministry of Energy as well as most major automotive manufacturers such as; Toyota, BMW Group, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi Motor Corp, Nissan Motor, Porsche, Volvo and Electric Vehicle Association of Thailand.
- Biogas: Agro Industry, Textile & Garment, Chemical & Petrochemical, Pulp & Paper, Food and Animals' Feeds
- Biomass: Agro Industry, Textile & Garment, Chemical & Petrochemical, Pulp & Paper, Printing, Food and Animals' Feeds, Small Independent Power Producers (SPP) and Very Small Independent Power Producers (VSPP)
- Solar PV, Solar Thermal: Building & Construction, Home Owners, Hotels & Restaurants, Department Stores and Hospitals
- Waste to Energy (as a solution): Agro Industry, Textile & Garment, Chemical & Petrochemical, Pulp & Paper, Printing, Food and Animals' Feeds, Small Independent Power Producers (SPP) and Very Small Power Producers (VSPP), Mayors, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and Related Government Agencies
- Wind and Hydropower: Power Business & Utilities, SPP and VSPP
Policy makers, Owners, Investors, Senior Management, Plant & Facility Managers, Purchasing Managers, Procurement Managers, Engineering Managers, Operations Managers, Maintenance Managers, Production and Technical Managers, Mechanical Service Contractors, Lighting Engineers, Energy Managers, Manufacturing Managers, Design and System Engineers, Sustainability Managers, Data Center Managers in:
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Building: Commercial and Residential
- Financial Institutions
- Industry Associations
- Industrial Mining, Manufacturing, Processing, Power Generation
- Technology and Service Providers
Business Owner, Executives, Consultant, Plant Manager, Production Control Manager, Procurement & Purchasing Officers, Engineer & Technicians, R&D , Academics and those with abiding interest from:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Automobile Assemblers/ Auto parts & Components
- Building & Construction
- Contractor / Sub- Contractor
- Chemical, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Electrical & Electronic
- Food and Animal’s Feeds
- Government Official
- Iron, Steel & Machine Manufacturers
- Petrochemical, Oil & Gas
- Plastic & Rubber
- Printing & Packaging, Pulp & Paper
- Textile & Garment
Owners, Consultant, Investors, CTO / Technical Lead / Director, Policy makers, Purchasing Managers, Procurement Managers, Engineering Managers, Operations Managers, Maintenance Managers, Production and Technical Managers, Mechanical Service Contractors, Manufacturing Managers, Design and System Engineers, Engineering Consultancy Government, Academic in:
- Automotive Components
- Battery Components
- Battery Manufactures / Battery Materials
- Battery Pack Assembler / Integrator
- Fuel cell
- Manufacturing / Automation Equipment
- Power Generation / Power Management / BMS
- Power Monitoring
- Simulation / Software