ASEAN Sustainable Week 2022 (ASEW) is the Most Comprehensive Energy Event in the Region.
The event has over three decades of service in presenting unbeatable regional business platforms and meeting points for manufacturers to showcase their cutting-edge energy technology for trade visitors, entrepreneurs and policy-makers and professionals in the energy industry in the region.
Featured Highlights for 2022
Renewable Energy Asia
ASEAN's Largest Renewable Energy Technology Exhibition and Conference.
Focuses on the latest Renewable Energy programs, trends and development, including green energy opportunities for entrepreneurs.
The show highlights Renewable Energy sources and the latest technology in this area. Wind & Solar Power are among the many systems & programs featured along with Thermal and Waste-to-energy, Hydo-powered programs, Bio-mass and other green technology also covered. Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Clinics staffed by experts are conducted at the show.
Energy Efficiency Expo
International Energy Efficiency Technology Exhibition and Conference
The easiest and most cost effective ways to combat climate change, clean the air we breathe, improve the competitiveness of our businesses and reduce energy costs for consumers.
Energy Efficiency (EE) has become universally recognized as one of the most cost-effective ways of achieving energy security, addressing climate change and promoting competitiveness. ASEAN presents an increasing number of market opportunities for suppliers of Energy Efficiency technologies, products and services. Potential improvements in Energy Efficiency exist in all economies across all sectors; domestically, in factories, office buildings, airports, shopping malls, hospitals, power plants, and more.
Entech Pollutec Asia
International Exhibition of Environmental Protection and Pollution Control Technology.
The show features a wide variety of the latest pollution control technology and equipment. There is strong demand here because of the major industrial growth now taking place in South East Asia.
Many environmental sectors are covered including Waste-to-energy which features technology required in many areas. The latest pollution eliminating systems along with other environmental technology is also on display. A special Business Matchmaking program will set up appointments between exhibitors and suppliers at the event. Major Seminars and Conferences are also featured throughout the exhibition.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE ASIA
Thailand's only Specialized International Electric Vehicle Exhibition and Conference.
The show will help to create a network of integrated development for electric vehicle and also a platform for industry experts to share knowledge on the technologies, innovations and sciences behind electric vehicle from Thailand and abroad.
Electric Vehicle Asia will bring about new opportunities for companies to showcase manufacturing solutions, technology and infrastructure related to efficient power conversion systems. This includes electrical power-trains and components, battery management systems, monitoring & control equipment and charging stations. The Thai EV Industry is fully supported by the government which includes the Petroleum Authority of Thailand, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand and the Ministry of Energy as well as most major automotive manufacturers such as; Toyota, BMW Group, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi Motor Corp, Nissan Motor, Porsche, Volvo and Electric Vehicle Association of Thailand.
- Sustainable Energy: Solar Energy | Bio-Energy | Biomass | Biogas | Biofuel | Hydro Energy | Wind Energy | Waste to Energy | Carbon Management
- Digital Solution: Energy Analysis | Testing and Evaluation | Smart Grids | Microgrids | Energy Management | System Design and related software | IT-Communication Devices and Infrastructures | Building and Home Network System | Application and System
- Technology Component Equipment Manufacturer and Power Producer: IPP | SPP | VSPP | Inverter | Hydrogen | Heat Exchanger Installation Technology | Monitoring measuring and control technology | Energy Storage | Battery | Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) | Manufacturing Equipment | Generator | Cooling Systems | Facilities and Technologies
- Maintenance and services: EPC Contractors / Project Developers | Consulting Services | Maintenance Repair and Operations | Financial Services | R&D | Energy Service Provider | and other related
- Carbon Process Management
- Co-Generation power plant
- Heat and Power
- Power Inverter
- Power Generation
- Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Energy Management Systems
- Energy Storage System (ESS)
- Building Envelopes
- Building Management Systems
- Energy Saving Systems
- Monitoring and Measurements
- Motor and Drive Systems
- Compressed Air Systems
- Energy Service Company (ESCO)
- HVAC System and Control
- Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning
- Process Control System
- Information management technology
- Data center
- Information storage systems
- Lighting Systems
- Lighting systems (LED and Sky lights)
- Energy Engineering
- Planning and Design Engineering
- Maintenance Services providers
- Environmental management technology: Air Pollution Analysis / Measurement / Control and Abatement | Air Cleaning Environmental management technology | Equipment and Service | Control Equipment and System | Fans / Ventilators and Blowers / Cooling and Ventilation | Filtration Equipment | Instrumentation and Control | Laboratory Equipment | Swimming Pool equipment and system | Environmental Consulting | Ecological and Environmental Protection Industrial Park | Environmental Service | Noise and Vibration Control Technology and Equipment | Environmental Monitoring
- Power Transmission: Power Transmission Equipment and System | Process Automation Equipment and System
- Waste treatment technology: Chemical Treatment Process | Hazardous Material Disposal | Waste Disposal | Equipment Incinerator and Solid Waste Disposal | Purifying Equipment | Recycling Plants and Equipment | Waste Management | Water packing / water supply and drainage | Water / Waste water Treatment and Management | Reverse Osmosis | Water pollution control technology and equipment | Solid waste disposal technology and equipment | Soil and groundwater remediation technology and equipment
- Electric Vehicle component Maufacturer
- Energy Storage Technology
- Battery and Component Charging Station / EV Quick Chargers / Normal Charger
- Battery Swap Technologies
- Connectors / Cables
- Magnetic Contactor
- Power & Energy Monitoring System / Testing
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Next-generation Batteries
- Motor Technologies / Automotive Motors / Parts and Materials
- Control Modules / Software
- Design & Simulation
- Drive System / System Providers
- Software & Equipment Providers
- Soild State Distribution Equipment Providers
- Other related EV technology and service
IMPORTANT: Prevention of Fraudulent Activity
Informa Markets is constantly working to improve security and reduce the risk to our customers of
any fraudulent activity.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the following:
- Funds should only be remitted to the bank account details quoted on Informa Markets invoices.
- If the bank account details quoted on our invoices differ to the details held on your system, please check with your Informa Markets contact to verify which are correct.
- Informa Markets will never contact our customers directly to request funds to be remitted to any bank account other than that printed on the invoice.
- Informa Markets emails are sent from [@informa.com] addresses and any variation from this should be considered potentially fraudulent.
- If you are in any doubt as to the authenticity of an email received, we recommend you start a new email to your usual contact and use the email address from your address book.
If you encounter any problems, you may contact us.