Informa Markets, the organizer of ASEAN SUSTAINABLE ENERGY WEEK recognize the importance of the epidemic control measures that come with Covid-19. This will ensure the health and safety of visitors; screening measures and procedures have been prepared.
These guidelines and best practices aim to not only give you peace of mind but also help ensure a hygienic, productive, and organized event experience. Rest assured we'll be following official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue- or location specific regulations. In additional, we will follow the Informa AllSecure priority commitments.
How to attend the show
- Make online pre-registration in advance
- Group visitor registration:
Please contact Ms. Kanokphan at [email protected] or Call: +66 (0) 2 036 0523 in 2 weeks advance before show dates for more visit details.
- The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors only.
- Minors (<12 years) and the general public will not be permitted entry.
- All visitors must be properly attired, e.g. those in shorts and slippers will be refused entry into the exhibition halls.
- Baby care & kids room/Prayer room services will be temporarily closed during show days
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry without being required to give reasons.
Procedures for visiting the Show
Prevention and Control
Compulsory for all visitors and delegates to wear face mask all the time.
Alcohol hand-sanitisers will be made easily accessible in all common areas.
Visitors should keep distance at least 1 m. apart from each other.
Cleanliness of venue
Frequently clean all areas including toilets at least every 1 hour
Designated by marking spot 1 m. apart for food court, resting area, registration line, etc.
Avoid touch screen technology in public such as kiosk, interactive screen, etc.
Exhibition venue has cleaning process for parking cars before & after distribution.
Remarks: This document is subject to change, in accordance with the measure of the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) or fundamental regulations of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration