Informa Markets, the organizer of ASEAN SUSTAINABLE ENERGY WEEK recognize the importance of the epidemic control measures that come with Covid-19. This will ensure the health and safety of attendees; screening measures and procedures have been prepared.
These new guidelines and best practices aim to not only give you peace of mind but also help ensure a hygienic, productive, and organized event experience. Rest assured we’ll be following official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue- or location specific regulations. In additional, we will follow the Informa AllSecure priority commitments.
Procedures for attending the Show
Step 1: Temperature screening: Organisers won’t not allow entry of attendees who failed temperature screening and have over 37.5°C body temperature.
Step 2: Scan “Thai Chana” App & Platform to check-in & out at exhibition entrances
Prevention and Control
Compulsory for all attendees and delegates to wear face mask all the time.
Alcohol hand-sanitisers will be made easily accessible in all common areas.
Visitors should keep distance at least 1 m. apart from each other.
Cleanliness of venue
Frequently clean all areas including toilets at least every 1 hour
Designated by marking spot 1 m. apart for food court, resting area, registration line, etc.
Avoid touch screen technology in public such as kiosk, interactive screen, etc.
Exhibition venue has cleaning process for parking cars before & after distribution.
- Smart phone with internet MUST be acquired to attend and visit the show
- The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors only.
- Minors (<12 years) and the general public will not be permitted entry.
- Admission is free by online pre-registration.
- All visitors must be properly attired, e.g. those in shorts and slippers will be refused entry into the exhibition halls.
- Baby care & kids room/Prayer room services will be temporarily closed during show days
- Onsite registration is also available but no attended guarantee if over density limit in the show.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry without being required to give reasons.
Remarks: This document is subject to change, in accordance with the measure of the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) or fundamental regulations of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration